|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Job Category||:||NGO / INGO / Social work|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelors degree in Management|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-01-30 - 7 Days Left|
Community Solutions Initiative-Nepal is looking for an enthusiastic HR & Admin to support our Human Resources and Admin department.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases using internal HRM software
- Prepare HR documents
- Participate in and contribute to the recruitment of new staff
- Participate in and contribute to the staff's performance evaluation system
- Cash box Administration
- Ensure timely payment to the vendors
- Supervise support staff
What makes you our ideal candidate?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Management or any discipline.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are proficient in English.
- Excellent organizational and time- management skills.
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- You work well independently as well as part of a team
- You are pro active and think out of the box
- Competitive remuneration
- Working Hours: 9.30 AM to 17.30 PM
- 5 Working days
- Spacious office in a quiet location
- Enthusiastic, young and ambitious team
- Opportunity to work with international company
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.