|No. of Vacancies||:|||
|Experience||:||At least 2 year|
|Job Category||:||Human Resource|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-06-13 - Expired|
· Prepare variety of reports pertaining to HR activities
· Prepare and type memos, offers, appointment letters and other correspondence as required
· Ensuring the organization structure is aligned and suitably staffed
· Directs and monitors the conduct of performance appraisal as per set schedules
· Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
· Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
· Develop training and development programs
· Assist in performance management processes
· Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
· Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
· Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
· Experience in the related field will be an added advantage
· Knowledge of HR functions
· Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
· Proficiency in MS Office
· Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
· Strong ethics and reliability.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
This job is expired.