|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Experience||:||At least one year proven work experience on project management, office administration or community development works|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application|
|Job Category||:||NGO / INGO / Social work|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Minimum Intermediate or +2 level education in any discipline (Bachelor preferred)|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-12-17 - Expired|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect home partner profile, site preparation, and in-country budget preparation, prepare itinerary, coordination with local host partner, manage in-country logistics.
- Receive international volunteers and conduct welcome orientation.
- Inspect build site prior to team arrival.
- Host team at respective area, coordinate with local host partner, home partner, mason and team.
- Manage local logistics including security, community orientation and volunteer mobilization.
- Host management for the team at site (construction, dinner, and cultural activities), host farewell dinner and departure.
- Manages team finances prior, actual and post GV trips.
- Support the GV Officer for reconciliation of the in country expenses.
- Ensure timely report submission to GV Manager.
- Prepare post build reports.
- Other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Fluency in oral and written English & Nepali.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to mobilize community, local volunteers and experience with international volunteers will be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated and team player.
Education Qualification and Professional Experience:
- Minimum Intermediate or +2 level education in any discipline (Bachelor preferred)
- At least one year proven work experience on project management, office administration or community development works
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with an application letter and updated resume by December 17, 2017 addressed to:
National Director, Habitat for Humanity International, Nepal. E-mail: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
This job is expired.