|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application|
|Job Category||:||NGO / INGO / Social work|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Master's Degree|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-12-20 - 5 Days Left|
ActionAid is a global federation working to end poverty and injustice with thousands of communities and millions of people across the planet. With 45 national members and country programmes worldwide, ActionAid focuses the majority of its resources on working with the poorest and most excluded women, men and children. ActionAid International Nepal (AAIN) is a member of ActionAid International Federation, working in Nepal since 1982.
AAIN seeks competent, committed and result-oriented candidates for the position of Fundraising Manager.
The Fundraising Manager will effectively lead, manage, coordinate, facilitate and monitor the fundraising and donor related proposal development and communication, provide strategic input in order to enable and ensure smooth functioning and increase financial resources for AAIN’s Country Strategy Paper (CSP) Objectives.
Strategically manage all fundraising activities to support the objectives of AAIN through the development of project proposals that reflect AAIN's values and programmatic focus
- Collaborate with departments within AAIN to ensure efficient external donor related communications and to identify potential fundraising opportunities
- Establish, maintain and oversee all the necessary donor communications and relations
- Manage staff and budget of the department
- Other responsibilities
Key competencies required:
- Master's Degree in Management with specialization in Marketing or other relevant field
- Seven years of experience in similar position in development or private sector, with at least three years in senior level management
- Proven experience in dealing with bilateral, institutional and high value donors
- Extensive knowledge of the principles, practices and techniques of oral and written communications
- Knowledge of fund-raising techniques including, but not limited to: proposal writing; public relations; prospect research; donor relations and stewardship; volunteer management; and correspondence management
- Skill in writing and editing news and feature articles. Ability to write/edit in a variety of writing styles, ability to draft materials on a wide range of topics. Strong editing and proofreading skills
This is a senior-level position based in Kathmandu with frequent travel inside the country.
Candidates are requested to use the application form and job description, available at www.actionaid.org/nepal and send the completed application form along with an application letter with names of two referees by 20 December 2017 to email@example.com
AAIN is an equal opportunity organisation which also believes in
promoting affirmative action to enable women, dalit,
disabled and ethnic people.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.