|Experience||:||At least 3 years' of proven experience in forensic practice.|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor's degree or equivalent in medical, biological or forensic sciences.|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-12-07 - Expired|
Responsibilities and main tasks:
- Provides technical and administrative support for forensic programmes and activities at ICRC mission In Nepal.
- Organizes the logistics and prepares materials for training courses, workshops and field trips.
- Ensures that the Mission has sufficient forensic materials and publications.
- Works effectively within relevant programmes to advance issues related to forensic science and humanitarian forensics.
- Assists in representing the ICRC towards the authorities and other stakeholders on all matters related to forensics.
- Provides oral and written reports on forensic issues; prepares mission reports.
- Disseminates ICRC information/messages on forensic science, humanitarian forensics action.
Required Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in medical, biological or forensic sciences.
- Masters' degree in forensic sciences or MD in forensic medicine will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years' of proven experience in forensic practice.
- Skills and experience in communicating/raising awareness on forensic issues.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Qualified candidates are requested to submit an updated curriculum vitae mentioning two referees and a motivation letter to email@example.com by 7th December, 2018.
Please mention the subject line as Forensic Program Assistant _Your name while sending the application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process. ICRC reserves the right to reject any or all applicants.
Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
This job is expired.