|Job Location||:||Dupcheswor-field office (40%) with frequent field visit to program Rural Municipality and 10% to Bidure head office.|
|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Category||:||NGO / INGO / Social work|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Salary||:||As per the policies of organization.|
|Educational Qualification||:||Minimum Bachelor degree passed in Finance, Business Administration or equivalent. Minimum 2year’s progressive relevant work experience. Well versed in TALLY and excel accounting.Fluency in written and spoken English.|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-04-21 - Expired|
Ensure financial health of the project activities and procedural safeguard of organization/donor. The Finance and Admin officerwith close coordination with Program Officer will be responsible overall for the following duties and responsibilities, but not limited to;
- To prepare/update budget plan, cash flow chart for the project as per project need, under the Project Agreement between SCAI and SWC.
- To supervise and monitor the finance and administrative activities of the project and organization requirements
- To ensure the smooth running of office and financial management systems according to the policies, rules and regulations of SCAI and RUDEC.
- To prepare Journal, ledger and required financial reports according to needs of SCAI and RUDEC.
- To post and filing the incoming and outgoing letters. To prepare the outgoing letters and record in register.
- To record of financial transaction in accounting software, and produce needed reports from the software.
- To liaise between staff and board members to ensure good communication, accountability and transparency.
- To prepare the finance reports as per reporting calendar and submit to SCAI and RUDEC
- To produce regular reports as required for board, donors and other stakeholders.
- To handle the petty cash.
- To manage payroll, cash flow Projection, Budget forecast and other administrative activities.
- To carry out daily office administration including typing letters, record keeping, daily attendance records and maintaining Manual and electronic filing systems.
- Undertake all procurement related tasks.
- To maintain the record of office equipment in the inventory register, and to ensure all assets and office resources are maintained in good condition.
- To maintain personal file of staffs, leave record, employment contract.
- To handle store and stock book and conduct physical verification timely.
- To lead RUDEC for periodic audit, tax clearance and necessary renewal
- Visit RUDEC/SCAI supported community schools at least once a month and monitor the expenses under the RUDEC/SCAI funding.
- Attend SCAI with financial report along with original bills, vouchers and any other supporting financial documents on a monthly basis.
- Comply with RUDEC/SCAI existing rules, regulations, code of conducts and entire policies.
- Other tasks assigned by RUDEC chairperson/SCAI
- Excellent financial management and reporting skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Good interpersonal /listening/ mentoring/ communications and coordination skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in difficult conditions
- Ability to work in a close partnership with other organizations
RUDEC Nepal ex staff is given priority.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Applicants are requested to apply with a covering letter mentioning their required position, expected salary, latest CV and three references at the following address or e-mail by 20 April 2018 (before 5 PM). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for selection process. RUDEC Nepal Bidur Nuwakot E-mail: email@example.com
This job is expired.