|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Category||:||NGO / INGO / Social work|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelors in Management|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-01-22 - Expired|
- Carry out day to day accounting functions such as managing in-country cash, conducting reconciliation, payments to supplier, cash handling etc.
- Ensuring all financial transactions and documentations are carried out in accordance with the Medair guidelines and procedures and donor requirements and maintain a positive relationship stakeholders involved.
- Prepare for and support internal and external financial audits, providing all information required by local legislation, donors, HQ and other bodies.
- Work with line managers to ensure work-related records and documentation is kept according to programme procedures. This may include staff plans, attendance records, holidays, sickness, other absences, training records, insurance, pensions, other benefits, taxes, etc.
- Ensure a clear and transparent paper trail is in place for all transactions, that records are kept in an orderly and timely fashion and that the filing (archive) system is in line with Medair and donor requirements.
- Work pro-actively to prevent potential loss or fraud in financial or human resource activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in management field, e.g. administrations.
- At least 1 year working experience in Finance and HR, preferably in I/NGO setting.
- Good English both spoken and written.
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
- Willingness to work in, as well as outside the office.
- Proactive, self-motivated, enjoys a challenge and works hard to achieve objectives.
- Accurate, practical, open-minded, self-learner, team player with problem solving ability
- Can prioritize work to meet deadlines and handle work pressure
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Qualified and interested individuals should send a current C.V. with two work related references and covering letter explaining their interest for the post to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Sunday, January 22nd 2017.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview. Your application will be processed as soon as we receive. Woman and candidates from marginalized castes and ethnic groups are encouraged to apply.
The detailed Job description is available upon request by emailing to: email@example.com
This job is expired.