|Job Location||:||Kupondole, Lalitpur|
|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Experience||:||At least 7 years work experience in admin, Finance and HR field in the development cooperation field with donor agencies, NGO/INGOs.|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application|
|Job Category||:||Finance / Administration|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Professional degree (CA, ACCA, CIMA) and/or Master degree in management or relevant field.|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-03-21 - Expired|
Position: Sr. Admin and Finance Manager/ Admin and Finance Manager
Supervisor: Team Leader
Duty station: Kathmandu with occasional visits to the field offices.
Purpose of the job: The incumbent, Under the supervision of the Team Leader, will ensure smooth functioning of all Finance, administrative and HR related task. He/She will provide line management support to the Finance Officer and the Administration and HR officer.
Overall Responsibility: Ensure smooth functioning of NAMDP by planning, directing and coordinating all the Administration, Human Resource Management and Financial management functions in accordance with Swisscontact’s rules and regulations including donor’s requirements.
- Provide line management support and guidance and supervision to the Finance Officer.
- Ensure financial management and accounting on NAMDP project matters as well as reporting to donors in line with Swisscontact and SDC regulations.
- Establish and implement financial procedures in line with organizational requirements.
- Monitor timely and accurate recording of all financial transactions in line with organizational and donor requirements and deadlines.
- Establish and prepare accurate and timely information for budget monitoring and progress reporting of programme funds and grants.
- Provide financial management advice on revisions of budgets, preparing periodical forecasts and any changes needed
Human Resource Management
- Ensure HR processes are conducted in accordance with Swisscontact Nepal Employee Manual and are up-to-date
- Ensure drafting and yearly updating of job descriptions of NAMDP staff
- Ensure yearly assessments are conducted timely and filed in to employee’s personnel file
- Ensure proper recruitment process, timely renewal of contract and termination of staff
- Ensure proper induction of new staff
- Ensure compliance with Employee Manual and Swisscontact’s Code of Conduct by all staff
- Ensure proper record keeping of personal files of all employees
- Provide line management support, guidance and supervision the Administration and HR Officer.
- Ensure contracts/ agreements with different stakeholders are done in accordance with Swisscontact’s rules and regulations
- Ensure proper record keeping of all administrative documents
- Liaise with Government Ministries and Social Welfare Council as and when needed.
Procurement & Inventory Management
- Ensure proper procurement procedures following the project Manual
- Ensure proper inventory management and record keeping of all fixed assets
- Ensure procurement and inventory management also complies with donor’s requirements
- Conduct any other task assigned by the Team Leader broadly in line with the job profile.
- Working Conditions and Environment: This will be according to the Project Manual.
- Professional degree (CA, ACCA, CIMA) and/or Master degree in management or relevant field.
- Experience in the management of material resources (purchase orders, accounting and human resources management);
- Strong knowledge and background in Finance, admin, human resources, operations and communications.
- Experience in management of funds from different donors, preparation of balance sheets and budgets, and accomplishing financial audits;
- Capacity to work under pressure in an international environment
- Ability to interpret financial procedures and standards and their application;
- At least 7 years work experience in admin, Finance and HR field in the development cooperation field with donor agencies, NGO/INGOs.
- Excellent analytical, management skills and a team player.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Nepali.
Note: This job description can be amended by the Team Leader as per the need.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Submit current CV with cover letter to: NAMDP PSU Office, Swisscontact, Kupondole, Lalitpur, or Email to: email@example.com on or before March 21, 2018.
This job is expired.