|No. of Vacancies||:||2 (1 Male, 1 Female)|
|Experience||:||Need minimum 5 years of relevant experience|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||A degree in Education, specifically in guiding and counselling|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-04-30 - 8 Days Left|
Responsibilities of Educational Counselor:
An Educational Consultant is a professional counsellor who offer students advice about university, course, accommodation, visa application and career prospects. Finding a perfect educational consultant can be tiresome. Our team of educational advisors go great lengths to ensure that students are happy.
- They should be able to understand and accommodate student’s priorities and potential.
- Planning, forecasting and analyzing Market demand and student Trends.
- Offers viable suggestions based on students expectations, academic results and budgets.
- Should be able to execute, and monitor the successful student recruitment.
- They should be responsible to guide them further from beginning to end.
- Will have to be able to offer suggestions as to where students can study in consonance with their choice of subjects.
- With the help of an experience & expertise in the education field, will make efforts to ensure that the student receives the best quality education.
- Should have excellent knowledge of curriculum and entry requirements of the Universities.
- Responsible to travel around in various universities to evaluate their program, facilities and environment.
- Counseling students and parents, helping students in processing papers related to Bank Loans.
- Provide weekly progress reports on student counseling, enquiry follow-ups, and application filing and student responses.
- Provides regular feedback and remain in contact 24*7 with the student.
- Reporting to the Management on MIS regarding successful recruitment of students.
- Need minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- A degree in Education, specifically in guiding and counselling.
- Masters in relative will be preferred and an added advantage.
- The most important skill an educational consultant must possess is that of effective and excellent communication skills.
- The consultant should be willing and able to help all the time.
- Should have in-depth knowledge of administration and management; that is to say that he/she must have a clear understanding of how the educational system works
- Should have strong knowledge of laws that guide education within the work area.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Please send your CV to email@example.com