|Experience||:||With experience in content design and development|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor's degree preferably in education-related field|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-10-18 - Expired|
Summary: The person will be responsible for the design and review of interactive digital learning contents for different subjects like English, Science, Math and Nepali. The person will work with the curriculum experts, graphic designers and software programmers to produce digital contents that are child friendly and aesthetically pleasing, while also ensuring that they fulfill the learning objectives outlined in the curriculum.
- Work with the curriculum experts to identify concepts/topics in various grades and subjects to be developed into digital learning materials
- Review available existing resources and online resources for references
- Prepare the flow, layout the graphical concepts and present the digital contents in a child-friendly manner for the selected topics
- Review and present the digital contents from a pedagogical perspective
- Work with the graphical team and software developers to communicate the design and concepts of the digital contents
- Assess the activities during development and provide feedback
- Review and finalize/close the completed learning activities
- Assist program manager in assigning tasks, preparing schedules, reviewing the work and assessing the performance of the design team
- Bachelor's degree preferably in education-related field, with experience in content design and development
- Good understanding of children’s learning styles and cognitive abilities
- Good understanding of effective teaching-learning practices
- Able to coordinate the design and development process
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Interested candidates may send in their CV with cover letter by October 18, 2017, to email@example.com.
This job is expired.