|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application|
|Job Category||:||Management / Operations|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-11-23 - 4 Days Left|
- Medical Doctor with MBBS, preferably with additional post graduate degree in public health, or gynae ology/GP; Registered in Nepal Medical Council OR BN/BSc Nurse registered in Nepal Nursing Council, preferably with additional post graduate degree in public health
- Knowledge of USAID funded projects preferred
- Knowledge of family planning related indicators
- Fluent in English and Nepali, both oral and written
- Preferably 3 years of experience in designing, implementing and monitoring project interventions at district level, preferably related to family planning and funded by USAID
- Preferably trained on family planning including CoFP & Counseling, Implant, IUCD and Clinical Training Skills (CTS) and service delivery
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
We are looking for people who want to embrace new ways of working, use their initiative, take on multiple tasks, be a team player, and deliver solid financial results to ensure we can expand our services to more men and women in Nepal.
Kindly send your cover letter and resume in MSNPRecruitment@mariestopes.org.np