|Experience||:||3-5 years' experience|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Category||:||NGO / INGO / Social work|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||At least Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering, Natural Resource Management, Environmental Science, Business / Development Studies/Management or any related discipline|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-06-16 - Expired|
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering, Natural Resource Management, Environmental Science, Business / Development Studies/Management or any related discipline.
- At least 3‐5 years of experiences on project management/coordination among different stakeholders and organizations at district/national level Work experiences and understanding on DRR/CCA sector, Financial Services, Technical Education and Vocational Training, Natural Resource Management, WASH and nutrition will be an added advantage. Work experience in the Far or Mid‐Western region and with a multi‐disciplinary team is an advantage.
- Strong training design, development and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in complex environments under tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational and logistical skills with demonstrated experience in strategic planning and ability to work independently are required.
- Good writing and computer skills, including preliminary research and information gathering from the internet, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint preparation are required.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Nepali required. Knowledge of local language is an advantage.
- Effective writing skills to prepare reports, complete analyses and make presentations.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
“Fostering a diverse and open workplace is an important part of Mercy Corps’ vision, and we encourage people from all backgrounds, especially women and members of disadvantaged groups to apply. Mercy Corps is an Equal Opportunity Employer”.
Interested candidates are requested to submit cover letter and Mercy Corps Application Form available at http://nepal.mercycorps.org by CoB June 16, 2018 to the address below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection process. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
Attn: Human Resources Department
[Please mention the title of the Position and Location on the subject line of the e‐mail while applying]
Email to: np‐email@example.com
This job is expired.