|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Experience||:||2 years in related field|
|Job Category||:||Marketing / Advertising|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor or Master|
6 Days Left
Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM Search engine optimization and search engine marketing, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
· Design, build and maintain our social media presence
· Maintain and update website contents and design
· Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
· Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
· Maintain and update agencies and partners extranets
· Writing informative and effective search engine optimized copy for the website and external blog postings.
· Using the CRM (Customer relationship Management) to maximize online marketing opportunities
· Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
· Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, marketing collaterals, logos, and websites.
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
· Evaluate emerging technologies.
· With the rest of the Marketing team act as a brand guardian in terms of look and feel of online communications.
Proven working experience in digital marketing
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
· Solid knowledge of website analytics
· Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
· Design skills including graphics and web design.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.