|Job Location||:||Sindhupalchok District|
|No. of Vacancies||:||2|
|Experience||:||At least five years of experience with government or non-governmental organizations|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application|
|Job Category||:||NGO / INGO / Social work|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Master's in any discipline|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-03-02 - Expired|
To coordinate with District Program Coordinator, WASH, Health and Livelihood technical staff at the NRCS district Chapters, and local communities to ensure the success of an ongoing capacity building/training project for building-back-safer, and to transfer insights and lessons learnt into the planning and setup of the shelter construction project.
Age Limit: 35 years for male and 21 to 40 years for female by the last day of application submission date
Contract : Up to December, 2017 with possible extension
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
- Send application along with latest CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2nd of March 2017
- Applications sent in emails other than the above will not be entertained
- Please clearly mention position title in your application which position you are applying for
- One person can apply for only one position. All applications will be disqualified if s/he apply for more than one position
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further processes
- Telephone calls or email enquires will not be entertained in relation to this announcement
- Women and marginalized groups are encourage to apply
This job is expired.