|Experience||:||At least ten (10) years of experience in a field related to accounting, finance, or operations: including at least five (5) years as a supervisor of Finance and Administration on a USAID project.|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application, References|
|Job Category||:||NGO / INGO / Social work|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||An advanced degree in business administration, accounting or finance.|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-08-24 - 4 Days Left|
- Manage the finance and accounting, procurement and logistics, grants, human resources and administration.
- Ensure financial management systems, procedures, controls for compliance, transparency and effective utilization of resources.
- Ensure all procedures and documents for audits.
- Ensure timely submission of all financial reports, records and files,
- Ensure that sub-grants to local NGOs and any other sub-grantees are implemented as per program objectives, design and USAID sub-grants regulations.
- Monitor procurement, purchase orders and payment requests to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, as wel as with USAID regulations;
- Ensure program is compliant with al USAID rules and regulations and lead budget processes in collaboration with HQ
Required for the role
- An advanced degree in business administration, accounting or finance.
- At least ten (10) years of experience in a field related to accounting, finance, or operations: including at least five (5) years as a supervisor of Finance and Administration on a USAID project.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the areas of: financial management, grants management procurement and contracting, human resources and administration, and USAID grant rules regulations.
- Previous experience working in a consortium setting will be an added value
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain accuracy with a very demanding workload and in a culturally sensitive environment.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Quick Books accounting software.
- Strong interpersonal skits, ability to work effectively with NGOs/CBOs, donors, project teams, beneficiaries, and headquarters.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, oral and written communication skills in English.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Submission to: Nepal.email@example.com
• A cover letter
• Updated CV
• Minimum of three reference contact details (mobile and e-mail), including current employer
Deadline for Submission: COB August 24, 2017
Only short4isted candidates wit be contacted for the selection process.
Helen Keller International promotes workforce diversity and is an equal opportunities employer