|No. of Vacancies||:||2 female|
|Experience||:||Freshers are encouraged to apply for the post|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Entry Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachlore running or completed/Management field|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-01-16 - Expired|
- Served as a single focal point between the customer and the different departments of the workshop.
- Manage databases of all records related to the repairs of the vehicles.
- Listen the customer concern and record it in the customer care database.
- Provide best possible service to the customer.
- Maintain positive interactions and good working relationship with other departments and colleagues.
- Works closely with other employees in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the company and the satisfaction of customer.
- Receives and handles all inquiry calls from the customer for booking, follow-up and regular check-up.
- Give attention to the customer concern while receiving calls, complains.
- While maintaining database, record all necessary information, customer name, vehicle no., address, contact no, e-mail address etc. or in the format as prescribed by the company/ manufacturer.
- Make follow-up calls to the customer for their vehicles routine check-up, follow-up check-up and check-up by appointments..
- Take repair and maintenance booking from the customer and inform them at least 2, 3 days in advance in order to make sure that they will bring their vehicle for repair on appointed time.
- If the customer doesn't show up until 30 minutes, call them for rescheduling the maintenance works.
- Report service manager about the bookings and follow-up and ask for the necessary arrangements for the repairing and maintenance works of the booked vehicles.
- Prepare and submit daily maintenance works reports to the management.
- Conduct customer satisfaction survey on the basis of repairing and maintenance work and report it to the management.
- Maintain post follow-up reports for future reference.
- Responds to changes in function and procedures in the area of DCRC works as per the guideline provided by the organization and the company.
- Have through understanding of working procedures of the industry.
Puts forward suggestions to the management in relation to the Work Quality and
- Have an understanding of and adhere to the organization's rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures related in operating machines and tools being used in the workshop.
- Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
This job is expired.