|No. of Vacancies||:||2|
|Experience||:||minimum 1 year of experience|
|Job Category||:||Customer Service / Data Entry|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Entry Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-02-28 - 10 Days Left|
- Insert and update data on a frequent basis.
- Check source documents for accuracy
- Retrieve and review data from external sites, clients, and/or projects managers.
- Report technological or other issues that affect productivity.
- Develop new methods to enter data more efficiently.
- Communicate with data collection specialists to verify data that might be unclear.
- Input identifiable information to allow for data tracking.
- Create and maintain logbooks of entered and changed data.
- Respond to information access and retrieval requests from authorized members
- Scan documents into document management systems or databases
- A proven track record of working with data entry.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy for long periods of time.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products, software packages and other relevant equipment.
- Should have accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed.
- Knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Should possess logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to manage a complex range of tasks and meet deadlines.
- Candidates possessing formal computer training will be an advantage
- Should be willing to work on shift basis and also in public holidays
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.