|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Job Category||:||Customer Service|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Senior Level|
|Salary||:||25000-30000, negotiable for the deserving candidates|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelors in Marketing|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-10-20 - 1 Days Left|
1. Develop customer service manual (procedures, policies and standards) for the department and lead the team to operate as per the policy. Team will include one assistant, local technicians, and sub-contracted technicians.
2. Address customers’ inquiries and complaints (in-warranty and out-of warranty) through telephone, email, letter, face-to-face and so on.
3. Handle and solve customers’ complaints successfully by investigating their problems thoroughly.
4. Issue refunds and compensation to genuine customers’ complaints.
5. Maintain accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers (that includes customers’ complaints, major problems investigated, time taken to solve particular problem etc.). Records must be reported to Director once a week in a proper format.
6. Manage and Order the Spare Parts from Vendors as and when required.
7. Manage Accounts of all Technicians – whether salaried or outsourced.
8. Coordinate with Sales and Marketing Manager to discuss ways to improve customer service.
9. Assist and advice customers in operating company’s products correctly.
10. Train employees and technicians to deliver high standard of customer service.
- At least 2 years of experience in customer care preferably in electronic goods
- Sound knowledge of customer handling etiquettes
- Sound knowledge of company products
- Fluent in both Nepali and English
- Sound knowledge of MS Office, email and internet
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to handle customers of any types
- Ability to handle phone calls
- Interest in technical Details of the products
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.