|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Job Category||:||NGO / INGO / Social work|
|Job Level||:||Senior Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||Masters degree in Psychology, Social work, Public Health or related field|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-09-20 - Expired|
The consultant is required to complete the following:
· Develop interactive and detailed training session plans and all background materials for the delivery of training sessions.
· Deliver half-a-day training sessions (15 in total) for people of the selected organizations and government bodies.
· Develop a detailed evaluation of the sessions using participant feedback forms so that the training materials can be improved accordingly.
· Develop training session report with recommendations for further addressing of mental health and mental health issues by authorized bodies.
The consultant is responsible for developing appropriate content for the Mental Health Orientation training sessions according to the grant requirements. The consultant will subsequently provide a series of interactive training sessions on mental health in the workplace to a range of organisations nominated by Survivors.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The following topics should be covered in the training materials:
- What is mental health and why does it matter in the workplace?
- The early signs and self-identification of mental health issues.
- The role a staff member can play in identifying mental health issues at work and how to provide hands on support.
- Supporting care seeking behaviors, and acting as a point of referral for staff members.
- Developing a supportive environment for people with mental illness at work and in society as a whole.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
This job is expired.