|Job Location||:||Inside Kathmandu Valley.|
|No. of Vacancies||:||2|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Entry Level|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-07-18 - Expired|
We are looking for a qualified Computer Technician to install, maintain and repair computers and networks of our Customers.
As a computer technician you must be well-versed in computer systems and network functions. The ideal candidate will be able to work diligently and accurately and will possess a great problem-solving ability in order to fix issues and ensure functionality.
The goal is to install and maintain high quality networks and computer systems.
- Proven experience as computer technician or similar role
- Experience with LAN/WAN networks
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems and IT components
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Very good communication abilities
- Exceptional organizing and time-management skills
- Set up hardware and install and configure software and drivers
- Maintain and repair technological equipment (e.g. Desktp,Laptop,etc.) or peripheral devices
- Install well-functioning LAN/WAN and other networks and manage components (servers, IPs etc.)
- Manage security options and software in computers and networks to maintain privacy and protection from attacks
- Perform regular upgrades to ensure systems remain updated
- Troubleshoot system failures or bugs and provide solutions to restore functionality
- Arrange maintenance sessions to discover and mend inefficiencies
- Keep records of repairs and fixes for future reference
- Offer timely technical support and teach users how to utilize computers correctly
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
This job is expired.