|Job Location||:||Pokhara / Kathmandu|
|No. of Vacancies||:||2|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Category||:||Accounting / Finance|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Entry Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor's Completed/ Masters Running|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-06-27 - 4 Days Left|
- Receiving order from sales team
- To keep the stock details of warehouse and take appropriate decision for dispatch
- To make an aging statement twice in a week and forward the same to the concerning sales personnel by mail or cell Phone for their notice.
- To obtain commitment of payment of dues through the concerning sales in charges/Sales Officers/Supervisors.
- Maintaining a separate fund collection record or note book for day to day fund collection.
- To check the account s of the dealers in tally record time to time whether the payment has been credited in their account or not.
- Have to forward total fund collection report to the finance dept. at the end of the day.
- Issuing letter for opening Bank Guarantee (BG) of dealers and need to check the BG details time to time to know about its expiry date.
- To coordinate with other departments regarding to solve the grievances of the dealers.
- To be a bridge between Factories, Dealers & Sales & Marketing department for the smooth sales of goods and effective fund collection.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.