|Job Location||:||Trade Tower - Thapathali|
|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Category||:||Management / Operations|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Entry Level|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-04-30 - 8 Days Left|
Who are Regus?
Regus is changing the way people work. As the world’s largest provider of flexible workplace solutions, Regus allows solopreneurs, small business, remote workers and large global companies to work however, wherever, and whenever they need to. We operate in over 120 countries, 900 cities and 3000 locations, and we still think of ourselves as a high-growth start-up – opening one new center around the world, every day!
Our mission is to enable our customers to do the best work of their lives, wherever their business takes them.
Many of the world’s leading brands, such as Google, Cisco and BMW, have grown with Regus. Every day, we help hundreds of thousands of people across the world stay flexible, and stay productive – so they can focus on doing their best work.
What makes it all work? Our People!
We achieve our outstanding results through our people. It is our customer focused people who are making business happen. They are behind out fantastic success and incredible growth.
Why join Regus as a Community Associate?
v You have a passion for customer service and creating amazing workspace environments
v Our career opportunities have no boundaries
v Our people are amazing, energetic, driven, passionate and competitive – we do our best for our customers.
v You can help change the future of the way people work
Community Associates are the guest experience specialists for our locations. From welcoming customers and guests, to supporting our center operations and sales activities, to maintaining valuable customer relationships, the Community Associates are an integral part of a team that continually works to improve our customer experience.
· Ensure the customers in your community are happy – offer the best customer experience
· Be responsible for addressing customer queries or resolving arising issues
· Ensure your centre is always up to standard every day
Working experience, Skills & Competencies
· 1-2 years of experience in a customer service role, ideally in multinational organisation
· Bachelor degree in Business Administration or other
· Fluent in English. PC literate
· Customer oriented. Generate, build and effectively service valuable customer partnerships
· Relationship Management. Build and maintain strong relationships with various stakeholders
· Results driven. Meet or exceed expectations.
· Problem solving and analysis. Actively handle problems, propose effective solutions in line with the analysed information
· Team work. Able to contribute to a team environment towards a common goal
· Strong communication skills
· Passionate, Friendly, Pleasant
Appreciates Change / Is Flexible
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Please send us your profile to Kathmandu.TradeTower@regus.com