1) Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
2) Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
3) Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
4) Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
5) Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
6) Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
7) Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
8) Prepare or present public reports, such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact statements, and property and right-of-way descriptions.
9) Test soils and materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel.
10) Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications and structural repairs to industrial and managerial personnel.
11) Conduct studies of traffic patterns or environmental conditions to identify engineering problems and assess the potential impact of projects.
You can also directly call me at 9840171727