|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application|
|Job Category||:||Sales / Distribution|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-12-14 - 3 Days Left|
Established in 2013, Nepal News Network International Pvt. Ltd (3NI), the publisher of Annapurna Post National Daily, The Annapurna Express; an English weekly and Annapurna Sampurna; Weekly Nepali, is a growing multi-platform media house. We believe in equal employment opportunity, integrity and work ethics.
We are looking for a competent and self-motivated Circulation Manager with excellent organizational skills and ability to set priorities leading to the achievement of the organizational goal.
- Direct sale and distribution of newspapers in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Determine the business forecast; develop and implement the overall strategy for increasing the circulation of newspaper and cost-effective strategies for attracting new subscribers.
- Monitor circulation movements, revenues, costs and market trends.
- Analyze testing data and marketing surveys to develop short- and long-term circulation plans.
- Creating new, effective marketing programs as well as exceptional customer service, while focusing on subscriber retention.
- Maintain professional client relationships.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the subordinates. Ensure that the complaints are properly addressed and the subscribers are timely notified regarding the subscriptions renewal and new schemes.
- Bachelors degree in Management or equivalent.
- Past supervisory experience is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills-Nepali and English.
- Should have a strong work ethic which reflects good management, communication and leadership skills.
- Should be able to interact with others and remain focused while dealing with multiple objectives and timelines.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
"SALARY WILL NOT BE A BAR FOR DESERVING CANDIDATES"
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to send their updated CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 th December, 2018.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for a further selection process. You are requested to clearly mention the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.)
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.