|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Category||:||Project Management|
|Job Level||:||Senior Level|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-12-11 - Expired|
Abt Associates seeks a dynamic Chief of Party for an anticipated USAID-funded Support to Federalization project in Nepal. The project will provide support to Nepal's state restructuring and devolution as envisioned in Nepal's 2015 Constitution. The project will support citizens to access government services, local level government performance in provision of services to the public in an inclusive, transparent, and responsive manner, and institutionalizing inclusive citizen participation in local decision making and public accountability mechanisms, as well as mainstreaming conflict mediation into new local governance systems, processes, and structures.
The Chief of Party (COP) will oversee all program activities and provides overall technical oversight and management for the program and serve as oversee Abt’s point of contact with USAID/Nepal. The COP will oversee all project strategic planning, work plan preparation, implementation, and performance monitoring and evaluation. He/she will manage field office staff and field office operations; and has responsibility for overseeing the administrative aspects of management of all subcontractors, and overseeing programmatic and strategic aspects of the project.
- A minimum of 10 years of previous or current experience in activity design, development and implementation of good governance, citizen participation, or public accountability development assistance programs.
- At least 5 years experience as a COP, country director or team leader for an international donor-funded project
- Advanced degree in public administration, political science, international development, or related field.
- Experience implementing USAID-funded governance projects
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills.
Experience in Nepal is highly desired.
To be considered for this position, an applicant must submit the following:
- Updated résumé
- USAID 1420 Biodata form [EBD] in Word.doc format.
- Cover Letter with position title and project name that describes how the candidate meets the minimum qualifications.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
To apply please visit: https://career4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=52390&company=AbtPROD&username= Or email: IEGJobs@abtassoc.com
This job is expired.