|Experience||:||Ten or more years of experience in product and market development, supply chain management, specific experience with pharmaceutical background strongly preferred|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Master’s degree in Business Administration and Marketing, Bachelors in Pharmacy related field desirable|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-10-16 - Expired|
Dolma Impact Fund I (DIF) is the first international private equity fund dedicated to high impact sectors in Nepal. DIF has invested in a growing pharmaceutical company, Rhododendron Biotech Pvt. Ltd. (RBPL) in Nepal and is looking for highly talented Nepalis/NRN's to join the leadership team.
About Rhododendron Biotech Pvt. Ltd.
The primary objective of RBPL is to maintain, safeguard and promote the health of people by making the country self-reliant in drug production. It also ensures the availability of safe, standard and quality drugs at a reasonable price.
The company is the first to manufacture Hemodialysis Fluid (HF) in Nepal. The company has earned prestige for being able to produce and fulfill the entire demand of the above mentioned drugs in the country. The corporate office is located in Chhetrapati, Kathmandu and its production facility is in Lele, Lalitpur. The company employs 52 full time technical and non-technical staff. To accelerate growth of the company, the company has received equity investment from Dolma Impact Fund. It is on track to increase its product line and expand into prescription and lifestyle drugs.
As such, the company is seeking the next generation of leaders to take the company to higher grounds. Interested candidates are requested to provide their profile with updated CV for consideration for the following executive role.
The CEO will be a dynamic leader with experience in strategically managing and growth of international pharmaceutical and/or manufacturing companies. He/She will have 10 years of track record in growth manufacturing companies with Master’s degree in Business, Engineering Management, Pharmaceutical Management, or similar academic fields. The CEO will be well versed in business dynamics in Nepal and establishing international networks for business excellence and market expansion. This is an excellent opportunity to lead the company through its growth stage that offers great remuneration and perks. We welcome applications from NRN’s with relevant experience abroad to apply international best practice in Nepal.
- Lead the growth and development of the company. This includes creating an implementation plan to increase overall sales and distribution.
- Develop product strategy, branding strategy, and promotional sales plan working with key internal stakeholders and board
- Lead the management of a diverse supplier base and direct strategic item development, relationships, promotional planning, quality control, and cost analysis.
- Work efficiently with team members across all departments to train and communicate strategic vision and champion growth
- Develop and execute detailed plans to attract new and existing customers
- Use market intelligence, item cost and logistics to identify new opportunities and expand the growth of the company into new market segments
- Master’s degree in Business Administration and Marketing, Bachelors in Pharmacy related field desirable
- Ten or more years of experience in product and market development, supply chain management, specific experience with pharmaceutical background strongly preferred
- Superior business leadership skills required; including ability to manage and lead teams, manage multiple priorities and influence others
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships across a diverse population
- Proficient computer skills, especially in Microsoft Office suite is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English and Nepali)
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong financial acumen
*All interested candidates are requested to apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 16 October 2018.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
This job is expired.