|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application|
|Job Category||:||NGO / INGO / Social work|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Master's degree|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-05-28 - Expired|
- Lead and support in shaping strategic direction for clinics program
- Lead development and periodic review of policies, standards and procedures for the clin ic program
- Lead and support innovations in clinics program in collaboration with technical, operations and marketing team
- Develop monitoring and evaluation system for clinics channel to support performance management
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Public Health, Social Science or relevant discipline
- Minimum 7 years of experience in leading a strategic project or programme with proven record of accomplishment of growth and development
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Please visit http://www.msinepal.org.np/index.php?option=cms&id=23 for detail Job description for above position.
Suitable candidates meeting the criteria l'isred in the job description ore requested to send a CV and covering letter to MSNPRecruitment@mariestopes.org.np by 5 pm, 28May 2017. Only short listed candidates will be invited for the next stage of the recruitment process.
SPN reserves the right to appoint no candidate or to appoint a candidate that does not fulfill all minimum criteria but has the best overall performance during the recruitment process. SPN reserves the right to appoint a less-well qualified candidate at a lower grade. SPN reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify applications in any case.
SPN accepts Nepalese citizens only and encourage women, people of ethinic minorities and Dalits to apply.
This job is expired.