|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application|
|Job Category||:||NGO / INGO / Social work|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor’s degree (preferably, post graduate) in health communication, health promotion and health education, public health or other relevant subjects.|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-11-23 - 4 Days Left|
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably, post graduate) in health communication, health promotion and health education, public health or other relevant subjects.
- Knowledge of USAID funded projects
- Knowledge of family planning related indicators
- Fluent in English and Nepali, both oral and written
- At least 2 years of experience in public health, preferably related to family planning in designing, implementing and monitoring DG/IEC/BCC interventions of large scale projects, preferably funded by USAID
- Experience in community mobilization, media mobilization and training with an emphasis on participatory approaches
- Coordination with different actors working in health and development the district
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
We are looking for people who want to embrace new ways of working, use their initiative, take on multiple tasks, be a team player, and deliver solid financial results to ensure we can expand our services to more men and women in Nepal.
Kindly send your cover letter and resume in MSNPRecruitment@mariestopes.org.np