|No. of Vacancies||:||2|
|Experience||:||1 year or more|
|Job Category||:||Accounting / Finance|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Entry Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||Minimum Bacholers Degree|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-07-16 - Expired|
- Day to day book keeping and data-entry.
- Support Senior Accountant .to prepare management reports.
- Assist Senior Accountant in the preparation of month-end accounts and annual financial statements.
- Perform statutory tax compliance duties, according to the guidance of Senior Accountant.
- Perform day-to-day Banking functions in the absence of Senior Accountant.
- Other duties considered reasonable in line with the position and in the normal course of business
- Manage administrative works.
- 1 or more years of relevant work experience is preferable . Fresher's who have completed bachelors can apply.
- Must have good knowledge of operating Accounting software packages.
- Must be willing to learn the software package employed by the Company.
- Must be energetic, resourceful, willing to learn and participate in company affairs, and be a strong team player.
- Must have knowledge of the statutory taxes applicable in the country.
- Must have theoretical knowledge of Banking processes and transactions in order to perform the duties.
- Should have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be proficient in the use of English and Nepali language – both spoken and written.
- Should be proficient in the use Microsoft tools such as MS Word, Ms Excel,etc.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Apply Instruction:While sending email, please send your academic transcripts and any letters of recommendations that you might have.
This job is expired.