|Job Location||:||Krishna Galli, Patan|
|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Experience||:||more than or equals to 2 years|
|Job Category||:||Architecture / Interior Designing|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor in Architect from recognized University|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-01-17 - Expired|
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
- Prepare architectural design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs and terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data
- Working closely with clients and a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and presentations if required
- Coordinating projects from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
- Meet with clients to determine objectives and requirements for architectural designs
- Visit worksites to ensure that construction adheres to architectural plans
- Prepare and present feasibility reports and design proposals to the client
- Excellent analytical, design and problem solving skills
- Able to work on own initiative or as a part of a team
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Apply Instruction:Eligible and Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
This job is expired.