|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Job Category||:||Architecture / Interior Designing|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Entry Level|
|Salary||:||Negotiable (As per industry norms)|
|Educational Qualification||:||• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-10-18 - Expired|
· Prepare and review preliminary designs and drawings related to the projects.
· Design and review architectural or engineering plans, specifications to ensure compliance with government codes, laws and regulations.
· Deal with clients for their requirements, define designs and space planning problems, conceptualize possible solutions and secure approval of proposals.
· Co-ordinate with outsourced consultants.
· Provide technical guidance and innovative solutions to resolve complex technical and design challenges.
· Draft designs that reflect project values and cater client's desires.
· Compile project's specifications.
· Develop ideas keeping in mind client's need building usage and environmental impacts.
· Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
· Ensure all works comply with specific standards, codes, by laws and regulations.
· Co-operate and liaise with construction professionals.
· Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
· Fresher’s can also apply.
· Proficiency with Autocad, Sketch Up, Photoshop, Ms Word, Ms Excel and Power point
· Preferred 3ds Max & Lumion
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Willing to carry out a project from conceptual stage to materialization.
· Might have to travel abroad.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
This job is expired.