|Job Location||:||Tahachal, Kathmandu|
|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Job Category||:||Management / Operations|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Entry Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||BBA OR BBS|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-10-10 - Expired|
Responsible for administrative and logistics function where the duties will include managing day-to-day functions such as procurement, keeping inventory records, fulfilling orders, supporting customer calls and managing other daily activities.
- Implement and maintain inventory management systems and procedures.
- Manage the administrative functions of the organisation on day to day basis.
- Perform procurement functions by maintaining and managing raw materials and accessories.
- Communicate with customers and vendors for order fulfillment.
- Communicate with logistic companies and vendors for inventory management and control.
- Ensures effective management of office premises and good facility management.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Improve program and service quality by devising new procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Candidate must be energetic and willing to learn.
- Candidate must have a personal computer and some experience in MS Excel.
- Candidate must have a transportation means with driver license.
- Strong communication skills.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Apply Instruction:Job applications should be sent to our email firstname.lastname@example.org with proper cover letter and CV.
This job is expired.