|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Job Category||:||Management / Operations|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor's degree|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-09-28 - 7 Days Left|
· · Initiate and implement best and effective practices in administrative functions/ Supervision of Admin department in general
· Generally ensure the smooth running of the office, manage and monitor office facilities and assigned support services to ensure their effective and efficient operation as well as maintenance; ensure the safety, supplies, and service of equipment
· Take custody of all office assets, including ensuring safety, tracking movements, regularly updating the Asset register and performing spot checks
· Managing filing systems, responding to inquiries from staff and managing the maintenance of office equipment
· Cost savings where ever possible by negotiating and identifying proper vendors.
· Procurement of equipment and other supplies
· Responsible for the purchasing and organization of supplies for all new branches
· Deliver all admin services in the most efficient manner to facilitate the functions of the logistics department
· Ensure adequate records of fleet management/movement and put in place policies/structures to guard against abuse
· Ensure that all office facilities & equipment are functional all the time and be in charge of arranging any repairs, replacements & maintenance
· Ensure procurement procedures and authorization procedures are followed
· Make sure all inventory are in order and record stock in out and assist in all procurement process within the department
· Work with the senior management and technical teams to develop procurement plans for new projects
- Bachelor/ Masters Degree in Management with minimum 3 years of experience in administration work.
- Work exposure in the multination company will be an extra advantage.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:
- International working environment in a start-up setting, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce and online marketing
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, online marketing, business analytics, and operations
- Six days a week (Sunday to Friday), 9 AM to 6 PM working hours
- Benefit package: Provident Fund, Gratuity, Fuel Expenses, Mobile top-ups and data pack, Employee Discount, Accidental Insurance, Medical Insurance, Full annual health check-up
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.