· · Initiate and implement best and effective practices in administrative functions/ Supervision of Admin department in general
· Generally ensure the smooth running of the office, manage and monitor office facilities and assigned support services to ensure their effective and efficient operation as well as maintenance; ensure the safety, supplies, and service of equipment
· Take custody of all office assets, including ensuring safety, tracking movements, regularly updating the Asset register and performing spot checks
· Managing filing systems, responding to inquiries from staff and managing the maintenance of office equipment
· Cost savings where ever possible by negotiating and identifying proper vendors.
· Procurement of equipment and other supplies
· Responsible for the purchasing and organization of supplies for all new branches
· Deliver all admin services in the most efficient manner to facilitate the functions of the logistics department
· Ensure adequate records of fleet management/movement and put in place policies/structures to guard against abuse
· Ensure that all office facilities & equipment are functional all the time and be in charge of arranging any repairs, replacements & maintenance
· Ensure procurement procedures and authorization procedures are followed
· Make sure all inventory are in order and record stock in out and assist in all procurement process within the department
· Work with the senior management and technical teams to develop procurement plans for new projects
What we offer:
Email with your CV as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email needs to serve as a cover letter. Include in the subject field of the email the title of the job you are applying for. If you have been referred by current or past Daraz employees, please mention the referrer’s full name and contact information.