|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Experience||:||Minimum of 3 years|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Category||:||Finance / Administration|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor Degree in Management|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-05-28 - Expired|
- Handle all administrative tasks such as database management, Staff attendance, travel arrangements, photocopy, Nepali typing etc.
- Assists in procuring and managing office suppliers and stationary items.
- Coordinates and collaborates with drivers and other staffs to ensure the timely delivery of goods and services at project site.
- Communicates and coordinates with suppliers for fuel management.
- Collects, compiles and prepares asset & vehicles rental charge reports.
- Assists in hospitality management of entire project.
- Handle other tasks as assigned by the project manager.
- Ready to re-locate in Solukhumbu.
- The application must have Bachelor Degree in Management.
- Minimum 3 years experience in related field.
- Good knowledge of computer operation especially MS Word and MS Excel.
- Should be fluent in Nepali and English languages-both written and spoken.
- Excellent interpersonal skill, high professional standards, integrity.
- Candidate with experience in similar positions of responsibility will be preferred.
- Must have good Nepali typing skill.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Apply Instruction:Please remember this position is suitable for candidates who want to be located in Solukhumbu. Interested candidates are required to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
This job is expired.