|Job Location||:||Narayangarh, Chitwan|
|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application|
|Job Category||:||Accounting / Finance|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Study or Business Administration or equivalent with minimum of 2 years of experience or Intermediate (10+2) in Business Study or Business Administration or equivalent with minimum of 5 years of experience,|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-05-25 - Expired|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overall administrative and financial management, budget planning, implementation of organizational policies and procedures and day to day financial transaction of the program.
- Skill and knowledge of preparing journal voucher, control ledger, Bank reconciliation and other related financial reports as per the provided formats of the donor
- He/She must maintain good written and verbal communication skill in English and Nepali; good skills on computer applications (EXCEL and other Financial Software), preparation of auditing and must have sound knowledge of taxation
- Maintain the good working relationship with the vendors, bank, program colleagues and other related stakeholders for smooth handling of the project finance function.
- Timely coach community based groups and ensures the required documents are maintained in the community level financial transactions.
Core Competencies and Values for the post are: Integrity, Respect for Diversification and Professionalism, Accountability, Governance, Team Spirit, Sensitivity Regarding Gender Issues, Problem Solving, Effective Communication, Inclusive Collaboration and Stakeholder Engagement and Leading by Example.
- Only short listed candidates will be invited for written test and interview. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained. Diyalo reserves the right to reject any or all applications.
- The post will be initially for end of June 2018 which can be extended for next one year as terms and conditions apply as per the Partnership Grant Agreement (PGA) in between Care-Nepal and Diyalo Pariwar.
- However, Diyalo is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, ethnicity and culture, Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities; qualified and experienced local candidates from the District are highly encouraged to apply for this post.
- All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Qualified and experienced candidates meeting the above requirements may apply by sending an application reflecting the relevant experiences for the post including a recent resume/CV by 25 May 2018; either by the post or email to the below mentioned address.
The Recruitment Committee
Narayani Nadi Kinar, Narayanagrah-1 Bharatpur Metropolitan City, Chitwan, Province-3, Nepal Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is expired.