|Job Location||:||Chundevi,Maharajgunj, Kathmandu.|
|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application|
|Job Category||:||Finance / Administration|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Salary||:||As per organization rules|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-01-19 - Expired|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keep day to day administrative work of project(attendance, leave, letters, minutes, logistic etc)
- Prepare and update financial work of project(vouchers, ledger, entry, reports etc)
- Prepare and Tracking fund request, budget progress & financial reports
- Monitor internal control system of project
- Follow POURAKHI & AWO International Policy, rules and mandates
- Coordination and Cooperation with project staffs
- Participate in different levels of meeting/workshop/seminar as per the requirement of project
- Prepare Monthly statement of account( MSOA) , Administrative and Financial reports as per the request and agreed between POURAKHI Nepal and AWO International
- Submit Monthly, quarterly, Half yearly and annual Administrative as well as financial report to Team Leader
Required Qualification and experience:
She/he has Bachelor degree in finance/business administration with at least 3 years of work experience. Familiar with TALLY software (Accounting Software), Computer knowledge essential (Microsoft office package, internet, email etc). Fluency in spoken and written in English and Nepali languages.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
This job is expired.