|Job Location||:||Solukhumbhu, Nepal|
|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Job Category||:||Accounting / Finance|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Salary||:||Negotiable (As per industry norms)|
|Educational Qualification||:||• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Accounting|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-10-22 - 3 Days Left|
· Handling all administrative tasks such as preparing and maintaining books of accounts, database management, staff attendance, travel arrangements, etc.
· Monitoring and checking day book of site maintained by the Store Keeper.
· Conducing reconciliation of ledgers with all concerned parties.
· Performing overall subsequent activities related to site labors payment (Collection & updating labor card, preparation of labor sheet, wage payment to labors).
· Liaising with corporate office for banking transactions and various official activities.
· Managing petty cash transactions.
· Assisting supervisors in forecasting the payment and disbursement of cash flow, preparing and collecting running bills and payment from clients.
· Timely collection, verification and delivery of bill from site and head office & vice-versa.
· Assisting in procuring and managing office supplies and stationery items.
· Coordinating and collaborating with drivers and other staffs to ensure the timely delivery of goods and services at project site.
· Communicating & coordinating with suppliers for fuel management.
· Collecting, compiling and preparing assets & vehicles rental charge reports.
· Handling other tasks as assigned by Seniors.
· Ready to relocate to outstation sites
· Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Accounting.
· Should have 3 to 5 years of working experience.
· Strong financial and analytical ability.
· Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically) and strong database skills.
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English and Nepali.
*Lodging and fooding will be provided.
*Male candidate preferable.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.