|No. of Vacancies||:||2|
|Experience||:||minimum 1 year of experience|
|Job Category||:||Accounting / Finance|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-05-31 - Expired|
- Reconciles general ledger account with various registers.
- Extract general ledger information.
- Reconcile bank statements, report discrepancies and problems.
- Codes data for input to financial data processing system according to company procedures.
- Reviews, balances, and interprets computer reports, and makes corrections.
- Prepare and maintain audit work papers and account analysis on an ongoing basis.
- Help prepare financial reports and spreadsheets as requested.
- Maintain an organized filing system for all accounting documents.
- Process month end reports and check for accuracy.
- Keeps record of work completed.
- Reviews error reports and enters corrections into computer.
- Transmits entered information into database.
- Files or routes source documents after entry.
- Responds to inquiries regarding entered data
- Complete required bank transfers.
- Prepare reports to highlights issues and problems and distributing the reports to the relevant parties.
- Proficient in bank and other reconciliations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with strong excels skills.
- Should be able to provide guideline to the management on handling the new opportunities.
- Review the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of financial information and other disclosures provided to management.
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Should possess logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to manage a complex range of tasks and meet deadlines.
- Should be willing to work on shift basis and also in public holidays
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Apply Instruction:Interested candidates are requested to submit their updated resume along with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is expired.