|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Job Category||:||Accounting / Finance|
|Job Type||:||Part Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Salary||:||8,000 - 12,000|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-07-15 - Expired|
- Must be able to use Tally.
- Work experience in trading company a must.
- Work experience in liquor industry preferred.
- Must have knowledge of Nepali accounting and taxation laws
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information completely and accurately in Tally.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
This job is expired.