|Experience||:||Proven minimum one year experience web development|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application|
|Job Category||:||IT / Software|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Information Technology or equivalent.|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-10-18 - Expired|
Summary: The person will be responsible for the development of interactive digital learning contents for different subjects like English, Science, Math and Nepali. The person will work with the curriculum experts, content writers and graphic designers to produce digital contents that are child friendly and aesthetically pleasing, while also ensuring that they fulfill the learning objectives outlined in the curriculum.
- Extensively research to reap benefits of open source community
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Study and debug existing web application in order to improve performance and to enforce standard coding practices
- Convert existing application from one technology to another
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Information Technology or equivalent.
- Proven minimum one year experience web development
- Excellent understanding of object oriented methodology and design development and deployment experience in Linux
- Good experience in continuous code refactoring
- First level of effort estimation for feature, interface with system architects to understand the impact of the system level features on the modules
- Concept of system administration and DevOps will be an added benefit
- Good knowledge of writing requirements specifications, architecture and design document, test strategy and test cases for the feature.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Excellent knowledge and experience in continuous code optimization
- Research oriented who is a keen learner and constantly looking for the latest and optimal technologies.
- Positive attitude and great team player who can work well with the team
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Interested candidates may send in their CV with cover letter by October 18, 2017, to email@example.com.
This job is expired.