Job Title: IT Technical Support
Work Hours: 09:45 PM – 05:45 AM Nepal Time, Monday to Friday
Job Summary: This IT Technical Support position is responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to the core software system and ancillary products, and responds to queries, isolates problems, and determines and implements solutions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides support for incoming queries by troubleshooting and responding to user requests and questions, researching, and correcting systems problems, and following up with the end users to ensure satisfaction resolution of systems-related issues.
- Respond to queries either through internal helpdesk system, by email, over the phone or in person as needed.
- Collaborates with all company teams including but not limited to: Accounting, Operations and Training departments to ensure the successful support of software systems and ancillary products.
- Provides customer service by assisting team members through problem-solving processes and follow up with team members to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Provide feedback to supervisors about software systems and ancillary products to better utilize Company’s systems and processes.
- Participates in the development, testing, and training of software and application enhancements.
- Manage, maintain, and support equipment and collaborate with local service and equipment provides. The equipment can include laptops, copies, servers, UPSs, wireless and wire networks, firewall devices, IP, and phone system.
- Train staff on the use of software and equipment (Office 365, SharePoint, Service Desk,
- MS windows, etc.).
- Works with third-party vendors, contractors, and other business partners to support training or system maintenance needs.
- Identifies areas for improvement and offers suggestions to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Engage in business & technical discussions and have strategic influence.
- Adhere to the system development life cycle and be responsible for time estimates for development efforts, and completion of deliverables within project timelines
- Other duties, responsibilities and special projects as assigned.
Required Education, Qualification, and Experience:
- Must be a Nepali citizen.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related fields with 4+ years professional experience.
- Experience with Microsoft server 2012 R2, and Active Directory.
- Experience with wire and wireless networking.
- 2+ years of professional experience using or support of accounting/financial systems, property operational systems, or other systems related to the operation of a real estate management, development, or investment company.
- Excellent command in English for verbal and written communication, report writing and data entry/processing work.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Ability:
- Motivated by high level of accountability; results oriented.
- Demonstrated self-starter, exhibiting initiative, confidence, professionalism, and maturity.
- Collaborative skills, ability to work with diverse teams and external entities to accomplish project goals.
- Demonstrated ability for multi-tasking and meeting deadlines.
- Exceptional scheduling and organizational skills.
- Team player with strong work ethic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Company’s computer programming platforms, operating systems, Yardi database, word processing, spreadsheet, and PowerPoint presentations. SQL knowledge a plus.
- Yardi System experience (Property experience, Accounting ledger experience)
- Technical knowledge - Network, Microsoft OS, AD, Office 365.
- Knowledge of Cisco Meraki device routers.
Applicants are requested to send their cover letters and resumes for the said position to email@example.com or apply online.