We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
HR Manager Responsibilities
Staffing and Placement:
· Organize and conduct the selection of appropriate candidates for a given position.
· Advising management on employee pay and benefits for both recruiting and existing employees.
Legal Research on Health Care:
· Close scrutiny of legal contract with medical practitioners on recruitment and retention.
· Avoid situations of faculty penalization for violation of health-related laws, or disputes arising from employee contracts.
Management of Employees:
· Evaluating existing employees in an organization.
· Ensure performance of recruits and employees is at par.
· Addressing any disputes arising between employees and management and finding working solutions to address such disputes.
· Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
· Providing necessary information that provides the managers to address employee concerns, limiting staff disputes and unrest.
Developing responsible, strong, reliable team and establishing management strategies to govern work force.