Here is what it takes to be our colleague:
• University degree in Computer Science or other related fields preferred; equivalent
experience will be considered;
• Over 5 years’ experience in .NET Stack;
• Strong knowledge in C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core, Entity Framework, Web API, Web
• SQL, TSQL, MSSQL (Microsoft SQL Server);
• Knockout or Vue.js;
• Knowledge of OOP patterns and best practices;
• Written and verbal skills in English;
• Dedicated, reliable team player with high sense of responsibility;
Considered a Plus:
Microsoft Certifications will be a plus.
• Good in problem analysis and judgment – you evaluate the impact of architectural
decisions, actions, choices, risks and updates and their impact on the organization.
• Autonomous in executing tasks, preparation of advice, and decision making about
• Persistent – you deal with conflicts of interest and obtain a good and acceptable end
• Communicative and persuasive – you can document in a comprehensive way to
non-IT colleagues the decisions taken.
• You’ll be working for European projects and deal with European culture.
• You’ll have possibility to permanent placed on-site in Europe.
• You’ll be working with motivated people, that love creating products that our
• You’ll be continuously growing both as an individual and as a professional, by
learning on the job.
• You’ll have the change of both solving reliability issues, but also coding reliability
from the inception to running the product. As we strive in automating toil away,
you’ll work on more and more complex topics.
• You’ll have the opportunity to participate in various initiatives or working groups
with the goal of enriching and streamlining our landscape.