- Collection of PDC cheque and entry in system
- Daily PDC cheque in-hand report
- En-cash of PDC cheque and daily follow of deposited cheque
- Follow up of deposited cheque
- Daily outstanding and sales report
- Accounting entry of Hilife Enterprises
- Billing of sales
- Preparation of day book
- Payment follow-up for party
- Maintenance of Petty cash.
- Record keeping of VAT related works
- VAT related entry
- Bank reconciliation
- Party reconciliation
- Documentation of Gate pass/Order Slip/Free sample record/labor settlement/advance salary/cash requiting form.
- Debit note and Credit note recording
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Assist with budget preparation
- Masters’ degree in Finance, Semi Qualified CA Preferred.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications accounting software.
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Nature of Business: FMCG Production
Number of requirement: 1
Area / Department: Finance and Accounting
Years of Experience: 2 years in related field
Qualification: Master’s Degree in Finance/Articleship completion for semi-qualified CA
Interested Candidates can mail their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Active Jobs By Hilife Nepal