· Work directly with other analysts on the team in attracting institutional investment to Nepal’s energy sector.
· Perform high level analysis and modelling, and develop quantitative models to fit specific hydro/solar projects for investor requirements.
· Conduct research including identifying data, statistical analysis, and rate of return analysis.
· Contribute towards report writing for ongoing projects that Dolma has been contracted to carry out.
· Candidate will report directly to an Investment Manager to set goals and for feedback.
· Undergraduate and Masters level qualifications (preferably MBA) with a background in either economics, business, finance or engineering.
· An analytically astute individual with experience with data collection and financial modelling.
· Excellent written and spoken command of both Nepali and English with experience in report design.
· A self starter attitude, independent thinker and collaborative team player with a natural curiosity about energy market fundamentals and technical details.
· Relevant past experience working with renewable energy in Nepal is a plus.