- Must have experience in making formulas, mixing the right components of cosmetic products.
- Preparing test solutions, compounds, and reagents for conducting tests and advising and coordinating test procedures.
- Determining chemical and physical properties, compositions, structures, relationships, and reactions of organic and inorganic compounds.
- Writing technical papers and reports, and preparing standards and specifications for processes, tests, and products.
- Evaluating and ensuring compliance with laboratory safety procedures and standards.
Desired Candidate's Qualification
Every Candidate must have completed a bachelor's in their respective field.
Interested candidates are requested to send their Updated Resume, Cover Letter, and recent pp. size photo to email@example.com within 15 days indicating subject to position you are applying for.
Active Jobs By Royale Cosmeceuticals Pvt. Ltd.