- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining the market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; establishing targeted market share.
- Develop a network of dealers and distributors in the assigned region and achieve the Sales target assigned to him/her.
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area.
- To provide dealer rating and creditability of dealers on a regular basis.
- Monitoring your team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets.
- To submit a visit report on a daily basis and expense statement on a regular basis.
- Conduct programs to encourage dealers and painters.
- To manage and maintain positive relationships with the client, distributor, painter as well as the media partners.
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market.
- To provide regular information where necessary to assist with the compilation of reports to the management.
- To assist in the implementation of the marketing strategy with specific objectives and targets as decided by the management.
- To supply sufficient information to the Country Sales Manager to enable effective budgetary control of specific areas of activity.
- Recommends management by identifying new product opportunities, and product packaging, and service changes; surveying client’s needs and trends and tracking competitors.
- To undertake any reasonable duties as per the direction of the Country Sales Manager
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field.
- At least 5 years of proven experience as an Area Sales Officer and in the managerial position in the Paints products will be an added advantage
- Proven ability to develop sales and marketing strategies with effective communication
- Ability to develop relationships and work extensively with Dealers and Customers of the given area.
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team.
- Should be willing to travel extensively across designated area.
- Strong Presentation Skills.
- Valid driving license is required.
Interested candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria are requested to send their updated CV and Cover Letter mentions the position you are applying and the preferred location as the subject line, by 11.59 PM, 26 February, 2020, to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +977-56-531445, Application sent by email shall be only considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further recruitment process. The company reserves the rights to cancel or postpone the whole recruitment process without providing any reasons whatsoever.
Jasmine Paints Pvt. Ltd. is paint manufacturing company under the flagship of Manakamana Group. Today's Jasmine Paints Pvt. Ltd. has emerged from Jasmine Production Pvt. Ltd, which was established on 1994 A.D with main objective of providing complete satisfaction with its varied quality products to its customer. It is an ISO-9001:2000 certified company and is among the prestigious paints companies to get NS (Nepal Standard) Mark in Nepal. We provide our product to almost all districts of Nepal.
Production / Distribution
Active Jobs By Jasmine Paints