- Prepare financial statements for the company and analyze account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information regularly.
- Make reconciliations in the financial discrepancies by analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups and maintain strict confidentiality of data
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Prepares special financial reports as and when needed
Educational requirements: Bachelors Degree
Experience needed: More than 2 years in accounting field
- Accounting software: Tally
- Strong bookkeeping and accounting knowledge
- Strong reporting skills
- Time management
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to apply online or send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please mention the position applied for in the subject line)
Active Jobs By Leading Multinational Electronics Company