Account Officer - Accounts/Finance/Recovery
Offered Salary: 25,000 to 35,000 per month
Bachelor or Master of Accounting
At least 3 years of Professional Accounting Experience
- Working with collection agencies on overdue payments
- Managing a company’s accounts payable and receivable
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments
- Maintain detailed, accurate, up-to-date budget information for each program area and general operations to inform decision making by Team Leads
- File payment vouchers and receipts and keep soft copies of all payments and receipts using Excel or any accounting software
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account data.
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Keeping financial information confidential.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Perform well under deadlines/pressure and be detail-oriented.
- Knowledge and skills in using accounting software ( Swastik/Tally )
- Skills in using MS Office package including MS Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should have a pleasing personality with proper phone etiquette.
- Should compulsorily possess own vehicle with a valid license.
- Willing to work during off-hours
- Willing to travel as per requirement
- Serenity in challenging situations
To Apply :
Interested & eligible candidates are required to send their updated CV via email at: email@example.com